CardTREX Europe 22-23 October 2019
Maritim Hotel Nürnberg
2019 Speakers - To Be Announced
About CARDTREX Europe
CardTREX Europe is a one-and-a-half day conference that focuses on regional challenges and opportunities for card manufacturers, personalizers and suppliers along with the latest trends, technology and innovations. This event is geared to technical and production staffs as well as executives and business owners in the transaction card industry.
This year’s CardTREX Europe will include a tour of the Kurz facility in Fuerth, Germany. The event also features a networking dinner and our signature Networking Zone – exhibit stations that allow industry suppliers an opportunity to display product literature and other information for card manufacturers, giving production / operations personnel who typically attend CardTREX a chance to meet their suppliers.
CardTREX events are open to ICMA members and non members, however ICMA members receive significant discounts. Non members are encouraged to attend to see what ICMA events have to offer. See the Registration area to see related fees.
Yes! ACE training and exams will be available at CardTREX Europe on Wednesday, 10 October. See the ACE section for more information.
Stay connected with CardTrex & ICMA
ICMA is a leading provider of education and networking in the card industry. CardTREX Europe will continue the tradition of providing impactful card industry education and networking in Nürnberg, Germany. ICMA’s CardTREX event is geared toward production, management and expanded personnel who are looking to network with their peers and enjoy a unique learning experience. Interested in speaking at CardTREX Europe? Click here to submit an abstract. Questions? Please contact Anna Lopez-Cifelli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cardtrex Europe 2019 schedule
The facility tour of Kurz will feature the following:
Demo and application area including:
- Hot stamping application on paper substrates (poster, packaging)
- Injection molding and decoration of 3D parts
- Hologram application on PVC cards
- Showroom of hot stamping applications
A tour of the production area will include Kurz’s 9-color printing machine as well as their robot handled tooling magazine for roto gravure printing cylinders.
This is not your same tabletop display! Attendees will join exhibitors set up within the Networking Zone during meals and breaks and only these exhibitors will have an opportunity to promote their BEST product during our Speed Share session. Exhibitors will pitch their product and attendees will vote on the best product of the event.
Member Early Rate (Secure by 6 September): $975 includes an exhibit station in the Networking Zone as well as one attendee registration.
Non-Member Early Rate (Secure by 6 September): $1,275 which includes the same offering for each event.
Below is a list of last year’s exhibitors:
- Anomatic – Manufacturer of anodized aluminum cards
- Barnes International – Come to Barnes for EMV Smartcard Test Tools, Mag Stripe Analysers & Consultancy for Cards, Devices and Mobile Payment Application QC and Scheme Certification Personalisation Validation; the world’s most reliable & accurate ISO 7811/CQM Mag-Stripe Analysers. Barnes offers the quickest and most thorough Test Tools available with excellent service and support worldwide.
- Cardel – Manufacturer of Lamination plates, pads and chip bonding adhesive.
- Kurz – Hot stamping foils such as holograms, signature foils magnetic foils and machines
- Oasys Technologies – Card Manufacturing Equipment
- Shanghai RSID Solutions – Smart card making and inspection machines
- VFP Ink Technologies – 40 years of experience in development, manufacturing and distribution of screen printing inks and varnishes, we provide superior products worldwide. Our high-tech solutions specifically made for laminated plastic card market: AQUACARD, UVICARD, SOLVCARD & IR BLOCKER are designed to find the best solutions for our customers and to minimize our impact on the environment.
For more information, contact Diane Webster-Sweeney at email@example.com or call 1-609-799-4900.
This year the ICMA team has added a Speed Share Session where you’ll be showcasing your best product to all attendees in a quick presentation about your product at your exhibit, to be voted on by all attendees! Once you are signed up as an Exhibitor, we will fill you in on all of the details.
2018 Exhibitors Included:
*CardTrex Attendees and Exhibitors:
ICMA Attendees and Exhibitors: Beware of solicitation from unauthorized hotels and housing agencies. Attendees and exhibitors may be subjected to inappropriate solicitation identifying themselves from hotels or third-party housing agencies not affiliated with ICMA. Specifically, they will offer to make hotel reservations within the Association’s room block on your behalf, and some will also mis-represent that they are calling from the Maritim. ICMA is not utilizing the services of any housing service for the 2019 CardTREX events. Reservations for ICMA should be made directly with the hotel through the web link or phone number listed on this website.
Advance Your Career and Your Company’s Reputation with ACE Designation
(ACE training and exams are available to ICMA members only.)
There’s a lot of competition in the card manufacturing and personalization/fulfillment industry, but the ACE-M (Manufacturing), ACE-P (Personalization), and ACE-A (Advanced Technologies) designations will set you apart. It’s awarded to people with a broad and detailed knowledge of the industry who successfully complete a rigorous exam. As the demand for experts grows, continual training and expertise are crucial for individuals – and companies – to stay ahead of the pack. At CardTREX Europe, ICMA offered the ACE-A training and exam.
To sign up for this seminar, the cost is $249, please click this link and apply for the ACE program as a first step. Once your ACE application is approved, you can register for an exam, then the training seminar through the exam registration process. Dates will be announced soon.
Countdown to CardTREX Europe 22-23 October / Nürnberg, Germany
Register for this event
- Member Early Rate (on or before 27 September): $545 USD
- Non-member Early Rate (on or before 27 September): $795 USD
- Member Regular Rate (after 18 October): $595 USD
- Non-member Regular Rate (after 18 October): $895 USD
- Member Onsite Rate: $645 USD
- Non-member Onsite Rate: $995 USD